What am I thankful for today?
Today I am thankful for God’s grace being poured out in my life. It’s a sacrifice of praise this week.
[tweetthis]Today I am thankful for God’s grace being poured out in my life. It’s a sacrifice of praise this week.[/tweetthis]
What is a sacrifice of praise?
So many things are difficult for me right now. A sacrifice of praise to me means simply praising God even when we don’t feel like it. Maybe even thank Him in all things and all situations. Easy to say, but very hard to really do. Sometimes I look at my many blog posts and reread some of them. In them I see God sustaining me through it all- good and bad.
I am thankful for this blog also, it serves as a wonderful journal.
When we find ourselves in trying times, whatever they may be, its hard to see the “good stuff” going on too. We forget that we have a loving Father who is with us there through it all.
That’s where faith comes in. A gift that we can’t ever earn or deserve. But it’s there because of God’s love for us. I’m thankful for that gift.
I’m thankful for the small things too.
- Cups of Coffee! I’m taking part in a very fun mug swap hosted by Heather @ Cook Family Chronicles
- Hot Baths. Not sure what I would do with out these, lol.
- My Kindle Fire. It’s nice to be able to read a good book and take your mind off things. I love reading before bed.
- Sunrises. It’s great to have the whole day ahead of you when you can start fresh…and again a cup of coffee in hand.
- Hugs. They are really good when words aren’t working.
- Teaching Textbooks. Math made easy- a beautiful thing.
- and Flowers….